200W SMF Series
Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Pin Configuration
- Leaving message
- Glass passivated or planar junction.
- Excellent clamping capability.
- Repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.01%.
- Low profile package and low inductance.
- 200W Peak Pulse power capability at 10×1000μs waveform.
- Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0V to VBR min.
- High temperature soldering: 260℃/10s at terminals.
- Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability 94V-0.
- For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
200W SMF Series is a Uni or Bi-directional TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor). It is specifically designed to protect sensitive electronics which are connected to power lines from over-stress caused by ESD (Electrostatic Discharge), EFT (Electrical Fast Transient) and Lightning.
- I/O Interface
- AC/DC Power supply
- Low frequency signal transmission line (RS232, RS485, etc.)
TYPICAL APPLICATION DIAGRAM