P4KE Series 400W
Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Pin Configuration
- Leaving message
- Excellent clamping capability.
- Repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.01%.
- Color band denoted cathode except bidirectional.
- 400W Peak Pulse power capability at 10×1000μs waveform.
- Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0V to VBR min.
- High temperature soldering: 260℃/10s at terminals.
The P4KE Series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
- I/O Interface
- AC/DC Power supply
- Low frequency signal transmission line (RS232, RS485, etc.)
TYPICAL APPLICATION DIAGRAM