P6SMB Series 600W
Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Pin Configuration
- Leaving message
- Glass passivated or planar junction
- Repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.01%
- Typical IR less than 1μA above 10V.
- 600W Peak Pulse power capability at 10×1000μs waveform.
- Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0V to VBR min.
- Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability 94V-0.
- For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board spacen
SMBJ SERIES is designed to protect one signal line from the damage caused by ESD and other transients. Excellent clamping capability, low leakage, and fast response time provide best in class protection on designs that are exposed to ESD. The device is housed in a leadless SMB Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package. Because of its small size, it is suited for use in cellular phones, notebook and many other portable applications.
- Consumer Electronic Products
- Automotive Industries
- Aerospace Industries
TYPICAL APPLICATION DIAGRAM